Well Done!

My praises go out to Josh for an awesome updated site. Well done buddy! It looks fantastic. The drawings are hillarious. I love them. I am proud to be associated with such talented people.

Let the fun of the '08 election begin. Believe me, there is a lot more at stake then partisan politics. It is scary to even comprehend the tragedy of what would happen to our country if the wrong person gets to the White House. I am not condoning Pres. Bush with that statement, I am only verbalizing the need for the Winston Churchill of our times. It is going to get really intersting...

5 Comments:

  1. James said...
    Agreed! I'M A CARTOON!!!!!!

    I be Christian and Kent would want to start contributing if they know that they too can be cartoons.

    I read on Kent's blog why he's a little hesitant......somebody tell him he doesn't have to be smart, biased, convincing, or opinionated to join in.....it's not like our little blog is getting national attention and it would be nice hearing from him.

    We probably need a moderate voice like Christian too.
    Glum said...
    Josh,
    Can you help me set up a Glum link or web page? I would love to get something started.
    Glum said...
    Good call Staffy! The more the marrier when it comes to opinions and view points. I would love to have Kent and Christian feedback.
    James said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Josh said...
    Hey, I think I like the little cartoon thingy (I'll do a better one someday, James, I promise!). It looks like we're arguing in the comments!

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007| No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.