What do you guys think about this mess?

I was hoping to hear some evidence of foul play.......so far, all we know that their was a leak. But to imply a conspiracy..........is the left blowing this out of proportion (this case definately has a partisan feel)? Honestly, I'm legitimately curious to what you guys think. It's a shame it happened, but the case just seems to be lacking anything of substance.

No one can deny this is yet another partisan affair......Reid is ticking me off--his accusations before any evidence is so Gulf-War like.

It seems like Plame is glorifying her past with the CIA. She wasn't as covert as she claims. Does she have alternivative motives.......she's coming out with a book, she's in the limelight, she's pretty............it seems like this "blow to the gut" was the best thing that's ever happened to her.

Is this case anything more than a moment(s) of incompetence by Libby.....maybe Cheney?

I'm trying hard to understand the Rove situation as well......do I have to be more patient to understand the "meat" and implications of this case. What exactly, was done illegally......help me out. Is it illegal to fire people........I thought Rove's job was appointed by the President--to a certain degree it makes sense to have people that share common ground. I don't understand what's going on. It sounds like the President wasn't even involved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007| No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.