Sketchblog



Don't worry, this post has nothing that will offend you guys.

I had a website a while back where I posted my art and sketches. I had to pay out the ear for it so I killed it earlier this year. Since I've had so much fun doing this blog I decided to migrate my old stuff to a new blog (free- yay!) and start posting new stuff.

I'll add a link up top so check it out and let me know what you think!

And if there are any sites you think we ought to link to, just let me know and I will add them.

5 Comments:

  1. James said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    James said...
    I'm proud of you Josh and am excited for what lies in your future!

    Hey! How do you know how many hits our blog get? The Malaysians definately got me interested.
    James said...
    Is there a way to edit comments in case you find grammar discrepancies?
    James said...
    I set up something with sitemeter, so you don't have to share the counter secret with me anymore.
    Josh said...
    If you want I can show you how I track the site. Also, you should be able to edit your own comments from the same are you post comments.... I think.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007| No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.