Completely Unrelated

Just to break up the monotony a bit, does any other college football fan think the Pac-10 should finally admit, (or be made to admit) that they just aren't all they are cracked up to be? After all, last week every WAC or Mtn. West team beat whatever Pac-10 team they were playing: Boise State, BYU, and Utah. Boise State even knocked off #17 Oregon in Eugene. Pretty awesome considering the stats stacked against any of those teams in any other conference but their own. I know this has nothing to do with politics, but just wanted to see if anyone else had interest in it. Thanks for indulging me...

4 Comments:

  1. James said...
    I'm just lookin' forward to Weber beating Utah.......jk dude! I just want Weber to score and I'll be happy! It's this Saturday, right?
    Josh said...
    If Weber State beats Utah, I will vote for John McWarpants.
    Glum said...
    Correct. Weber plays Utah this weekend. Josh, I will take that bet. Not that I will vote for B. Hussein Obama if Utah wins, I just want you to vote for McCain!
    Josh said...
    Ha ha. Utah won. You guys all have to join me in voting for the Anti-Christ. Yay! Betting is fun!

    So I want to know, why is it that some people make a point of not calling him by his first name and, instead, call him by his middle name, Hussein? The name doesn't bother me. Personally, I think it says more about the person saying it than it about Obama. Like they are trying to scare me with the threat of Islam or something.

    B. HUSSEIN!!!??!! :0 OMIGOSH TERRORIST NAME HE'LL BLOW US ALL UP!!!OMIGOSH!!!, Obama

    Do they think it is important that his middle name is Hussein? Are they worried people don't know what his middle name is? Are they afraid of that kind of name or think other people should be? Are they afraid of people with dark skin? Do they have something against a kick-butt name like Barack? What's the deal with that?

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007| No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.