I Will Not Support Rudy



It's not so much that he's pro-choice......but he expects me to pay for aborted babies. I don't care if the woman is poor..........if she's too poor to have an abortion, I bet she has medicaid and can give up her unwanted mistake for adoption. Besides, the way things are now--any woman can have a free pregnancy--she just has to refuse to pay the medical bill and Uncle Sam will eventually pick it up.

I understand that abortion is a constitutional right, but to have me pay for them infuriates me. http://www.cnn.com/POLITICS/blogs/politicalticker/

1 Comment:

  1. Josh said...
    Well said. I'll have follow up with my own post called 'I will not vote for Hillary.'

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007| No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.