Hypocrites

This is late in coming..........but freedom of speech takes another wrong turn as we see Imus taken off the airwaves.
"Greek Homos" (Sharpton) and "Hymies" (Jackson) comes to mind. Who's next to be silenced? My vote is for Al Sharpton.
Here's some interesting thoughts:
If Imus was a conservative instead of a liberal would he have been fired? I'm not so sure..........the liberals/msm probably would want that conservative to stay disgorging garbage to nosh the notion that conservatives are racists. Just a theory (a weak one at that....... but just for the sake of argument).
How will this effect politics? The radio is full of Becks, Limbaughs, and Hannitys........? Is Howard Stern the only liberal left..........I guess there's Sharpton--who in my estimation is the biggest racist of them all.
Does anyone else get tired of the fact, that any incident involving a black person/s, Jackson and Sharpton are the first people there absorbing the spotlight? Whether it's a murderer getting the death penalty (the founder of the crypts), a black man getting shot in NYC (one of the cops was black himself), or OJ Simpson......geez--I'm just getting started............I get tired of them making racial issues out of everything............granted--the Imus comment was a nasty racist comment, but I think Sharpton blew it up, was unforgiving, and self-promoting.
I am glad that people were outraged by Imus's mistake.......I'd be worried if America wasn't. But isn't that what it's all about? Even though Imus didn't intend for this, he has promoted argument and discussion regarding racism.........I fail to recognize the benefits of shutting him up.

1 Comment:

  1. James said...
    Just barely found out about the shootings..........I feel sick.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007| No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.