Hey Josh! Good idea Bro!

Hey guys--as proof that you are not the only ones I rant to........here is a copy of an email I sent to Boston Globe recently when they went off on Romney having "undocumented" immigrants do work for him.

Dear Saltzman,

I’m a Floridian………illegal or “undocumented” immigrants are everywhere.
I’ve yet to see a politician ask for green cards. It seems that the employer is here legally……..what is the issue? If Romney assumed that the workers were here illegally….wouldn’t he be guilty of “racial profiling?”

I commend Romney for taking a stand against ILLEGAL immigration, and don’t find this circumstance hypocritical in the least.

I can’t believe I read the Globe. I guess it’s a guilty pleasure…..can’t wait for the next witch hunt. Psssst….I heard Romney wears funny underwear.

Thanks for reading this email……..have a great day!

James McCann

P.S. congratulations on being the most biased newspaper on the continent!

5 Comments:

  1. Booker said...
    Woah! You were fast James!

    I'm just glad to know that I don't work at the most biased paper in america. Whew!
    Booker said...
    "I hear Mit wears funny underwear"

    Hilarious, I almost laughed out loud!
    _ ANEW _ said...
    Hi Jimbo!

    Let us know if the paper responds to your comment : )
    Glum said...
    Staff, wht if I have funny underwear?
    Booker said...
    Ha-ha, Glums got funny underwear!

    Oh. Wait.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007| No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.