Here it is!

I decided to put this together (slow day at work- I am so ready for vacation!) so we could have a place to keep all this stuff. You should all have emails that invite you to post here in your inbox. So have at it! You can either post an entry or just say something in the comments of someone else's rant.

Feel free to post your own nutso political thoughts but also, post some pictures from time to time so we can see how cute your kids are.

We thought it would be a good way to keep in touch and also make fun of each other at the same time. I think this will work as long as we don't take anything personally. Like I said, I think of you guys more as brothers than just friends, even if you are weird.

I chose to leave my name in the earlier message but took everyone else's out in case you want to use a screename.

I'll make some more changes to make it look prettier and if you have any suggestions, just let me know!

Josh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007| No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.