I read an article on CNN....had to do with how well-liked Obama is, but asked the question "Is he respected?" I don't know if it was the bowing (not just to the Saudi King, but also to the Queen of the Motherland), the Bush-bashing, or the bashing of America's history, but I can't say he's respected.
Our POTUS is a pushover who failed both reasons he went to Europe in the first place......get more support for Afghanistan and to work with Europe on improving the global economy. Fortunately for Europe, they aren't willing to take the "path to hell" so eloquently phrased by the Czech president.
This President has shown that he is weak and can be ignored........I'm all for diplomacy, but for the nation's security, please "speak softly, but carry a big stick." I realize Obama is a rookie, but for the love of Pete, the sooner he grows a pair, the better.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007| No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.