Anti-Christ



YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!
Wait a second, I thought Obama just had the support of Ayers, Wright, and ACORN? It looks as if he is being proposed as the new Messiah from Farrakhan. This has to scare you. It really does me.

A known Islam radical extremist is promoting Obama. Now, this is not specifically an accusation that Obama has ties or relations with Farrakhan, but if I had a guy like this supporting me, he would be one of the first supporters denounced by my campaign. Help me out with this one guys...

2 Comments:

  1. James said...
    "I know Jesus Christ. I pray to Jesus Christ all the time," said Limbaugh." I study what Jesus Christ did and said all the time, and let me tell you something, Barack Obama, you are no Jesus Christ."
    Glum said...
    Very well said James, very well said.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007| No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.