I won't say anything about our dedication but, at least we're passionate when we the feeling strikes us.

I thought I would be the next to break the silence and I thought I would start another thing for us to do on the blog.

I don't know how many times I've heard Lincoln say something so childishly prosaic that I swore I would write it down before I forgot it. I never do it though- and I've forgotten most of them.

So, here's my resolution. I'm going to try and share the funny things my kids say with you. It won't take long to write and it will probably be much more interesting than my typical liberal drivel.

First one: Lincoln came to visit me for lunch one day. We were walking out of my work toward the car when Lincoln saw some trash in the parking lot. He tugged my hand, scowled his face, pointed at the 7-11 wrapper and said,

"Look, daddy. Somebody glittered!"

Also, we put a whole bunch of new stuff on our family blog, including lots of pictures of Oliver. Go check it out!

2 Comments:

  1. James said...
    Hehehehehhaaaaha!
    Few adults can be that clever with wording...........whether intentional or not.
    Glum said...
    Nice Josh. I swear they are sometimes prophetic and clareboyant. Good resolution.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007| No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.