To read Sen. McCain's submitted editorial, click here.

NYT didn't, however, have any reservations with Obama's editorial.......

I’m so sick of biased media…..how a man can become a presidential candidate whose only accomplishments are writing two books, about himself I might add, is beyond me.

How a man can develop foreign policy, before ever visiting Iraq/Afghanistan, is a complete crock o' the worst crap.

How a man can say he was against the war from the beginning is fine, even dandy I daresay......but seein' how he wasn't even a congressman at the time, it sure makes his position one of political convenience.

What is he going to do about illegal immigration?..........Nothing.
He preaches self-reliance, but his words are hollow and rendered meaningless with his promises of entitlements.
What is he going to do about gas prices? I don't know, but good luck getting him to support drilling in Alaska or even off-shore.
He wants us to hold him accountable if he doesn't fix health insurance/healthcare. Just words apparently, because he doesn't have a plan.........just speeches, I guess.

I am so sick of "itching ear" Obama.........he is a media fabrication. Famous for being famous. Thank you, Oprah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007| No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.