So the latest and greatest from Obama's Administration specifically from DHS is that illegal immigrants who are awaiting trial for illegally entering the country, will be housed in nursing homes, hotels and assisted living facilities. Essentially they want to turn these facilities into detention centers. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! So not only are we going to reduce nursing home funding by $100 billion dollars, but now I have to take care of illegal immigrants for illegally entering MY COUNTRY?

Can anyone help me with this one? I am floored by this. I don't really even know if I have the energy to state all the reasons why this is fundamentally wrong. But, I guess Obama is "fundamentally changing America." Not sure why it needs fundamental change. I think it was pretty good to begin with. Oh wait, it was the best country in the history of the planet! Shortly, we are going to lose it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007| No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.