I want to puke.

If you happened to watch Obama tonight, you might have had to run to the toilet a few times like I did. I mean, can he really be that clueless about economics and that out of touch with reality? I guess he really can be. The audacity of this guy to think that furthering the government into debt will save the economy. How an extra $1 trillion will save us from further bank collapses, incentive to buy and greater job creation, we will never know. Is it too early to talk impeachment? I guess the problem with that is we are left with Biden. Great googly moogly.

I am really at my wits end with this guy. I can't wait until all this blows up in his face and he will be forced to listen to the American people. I think some of the problem is we America have lost some of our voice. We cannot let Obama continue to destroy what is our God given right: freedom. If you look at it, this opportunity of freedom or moral agency, provides people the accountability and motivation needed to be successful. The more government that is injected into our lives, the less agency or freedom we have, the less innovation and competitive we become, and less prosperous we are as a nation. Congress and Obama have to hear what we want and they must be forced to act to our will. I guess I just need some help making them listen.

1 Comment:

  1. James said...
    Oh Staff, you're so racist!

    I agreed with pretty much everything......I must be a racist too.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007| No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.