In the Liberal's quest for perceived compassion, they will gladly deny us private property rights by spending money that doesn't belong to them!


If and when I make a substantial sum of money, it is quite possible I will blow a gasket the first time a person asks me what I'm doing to "give back" some of my "winnings." Not only is that none of their business, but it's bogus nonsense--I will not "win" or "receive" anything......wouldn't that be great though--just for being alive, wealth just lands into my awaiting lap. What a life that would be!


Why is it so hard for liberals to grasp the concept of actually EARNING money. I will not tolerate a liberal negating the fact that I've actually spent countless hours, made right decisions, spent many all-nighters, and took the many lumps along the way. Who do I "owe" anything? The lazy party-goer and government moocher perhaps? (Interesting side note: most people think rich people inherit their money--WRONG! That only counts for 2% of American-millionaires).


Let me get one thing straight before I sound heartless--I am and will continue to be charitable.....but you will not get my blood boiling faster than by denying my INDIVIDUAL rights to the pursuit of property and happiness--the same individual rights the Dems eagerly seek to take from us for the "greater good of society".........I've seen firsthand what that did to Eastern Europe........NO THANKS!!!!!! (I have to say it: Liberalism is the biggest misnomer of all time......that is, unless you think bigger government and redistribution of your wealth is truly liberal).


Wealthy people who don't "give back" are frowned upon. The fact is, because of people's EARNED wealth, thousands of workers are employed, economy stays healthy, and not to mention--useful services and products are rendered. How are loans made for crying out loud? You know--business, home, auto, school loans..........how are they made? That's right--because the banks are full of EARNED money. Bottom-line, the entire community benefits by someone's increase in wealth. So, "giving back" is entirely perceptual--I'm just happy to say that I'm on the capitalist side of things.


Yes, I believe that every American should have a roof over their heads and food on the table. But we need to stop rewarding laziness. What happened to the "American Dream"? The-"I Can Be Anything I Want to Be"-Dream? It's being replaced by the "I Can Receive Other People's Money, 'Cause the World Owe's Me a Livin'-Dream"......After all........the people who actually receive money don't EARN it.......they are just recipients of "good fortune" and it is only logical that they "give back".


P.S. Don't feed me any "United Order" malarkey. For that to be successful, even in heaven--there can't be free-loaders.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007| No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.